Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was looking for a recipe for a bake sale. They were easy to make and was an absolute "HIT".
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (18 ounce) container caramel apple dip
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In an ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan, break ap cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake 15 - 18 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 4 quart saucepan, melt 1 cup of the chips and 1 cup of the dip over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal and peanuts.
- Spread cereal mixture over cooled crust. In 1 quart saucepan, heat remaining chips and dip over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Spread over cereal mixture. Refrigerate until chocolate mixture is set (about 30 minutes).