1/1 Photo of Chocolate Caramel Layer Bars
This is a snack to satisfy any sweet tooth. I make this for my son and his friends in the neighborhood, and it disappears within minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13" x 9" pan. In large bowl, combine cake mix, butter and 2/3 cup of the milk. Mix well. Spread half of batter (about 2 cups) in greased pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, in small saucepan, heat caramels with remaining 1/3 cup milk over low heat until melted, stirring constantly.
- 3Remove pan from oven, sprinkle with 1 cup of the candy-coated baking bits. Drizzle with caramel mixture. Drop remaining batter by heaping teaspoonfuls over caramel mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup of candy-coated baking bits.
- 4Return to oven, bake at 350 degrees F for an additional 20-24 minutes or until center is set. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Caramel Layer Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1578 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 196.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g