Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This never lasts very long whenever I have served it. A very popular dip.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) container caramel ice cream topping
- 9 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped (or 1 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate pieces)
- mixed fruit
- 1 lb cake, cubes
- butter cookie
- In a small (1-quart) slow-cooker, add condensed milk, caramel topping, and chocolate; stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- I like to serve this with different fruits, especially strawberries.
- If mixture thickens, stir in a little warm milk.