Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick-n-easy and great for parties!
- 4 (2 ounce) chocolate candy bars (recommended -- Mars Bars or Milky Way)
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups crunchy sweetened corn flakes cereal (recommended -- Cornflakes)
- Break the candy bars into bits and drop them into a saucepan.
- Add the butter and melt, over lowish heat, stirring frequently with a rubber spatula.
- When everything is melted (the nougat-like layer takes the longest to go), tip in the cereal and turn them, with your rubber spatula, in the chocolate mixture until they are all pretty well coated.
- Fill the mini muffin papers with the mixture and put in the refrigerator, on a small sheet pan or tray, for at least 1 hour.