1/1 Photo of Chocolate Caramel Crispy Cakes
~la petite chef~'s Note:
Quick-n-easy and great for parties!
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (2 ounce) chocolate candy bars (recommended -- Mars Bars or Milky Way)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups crunchy sweetened corn flakes cereal (recommended -- Cornflakes)
- 1Break the candy bars into bits and drop them into a saucepan.
- 2Add the butter and melt, over lowish heat, stirring frequently with a rubber spatula.
- 3When everything is melted (the nougat-like layer takes the longest to go), tip in the cereal and turn them, with your rubber spatula, in the chocolate mixture until they are all pretty well coated.
- 4Fill the mini muffin papers with the mixture and put in the refrigerator, on a small sheet pan or tray, for at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Caramel Crispy Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 23.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g