Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a candy square similar to certain name brand cookie candy bars. that you will find on every dainty tray in my home town. A very popular dainty that is so hard to resist
- cream butter and sugar. mix in flour.
- Press into 8" square pan.
- Bake at 375F for 20-25 minutes ( until light in color).
- Mix filling ingredients in saucepan. Bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes over low heat, stirring.
- Beat and pour over base.
- When cool melt together butter and chocolate and pour glaze over square.