Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk chocolate, and
- caramel, morsels divided
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- caramel ice cream topping
- PREHEAT oven to 300°F Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
- COMBINE crumbs, sugar and butter in small bowl. Press rounded tablespoon of crumb mixture onto bottom of each cup. Divide 1/2 cup morsels between all cups.
- BEAT cream cheese in small mixer bowl until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk, egg, cocoa and vanilla extract; beat until smooth. Spoon 1/4 cup mixture into each cup.
- BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes or until centers are set. Remove from oven to wire rack. While still warm, top cheesecakes with with remaining morsels. Morsels will soften but will retain shape. Cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- SERVE drizzled with caramel topping.