Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The ad that I found this in recipe says, "Add some Ooh La La!" to your "fa la la!" I reckon this recipe may just do that!!!! (Cook time includes cooling time)(Thank you Kretschmer Wheat Germ!)
- Heat oven to 350.
- With paper towel, generously coat muffin cups with margarine.
- Divide wheat germ evenly among muffin cups; gently shake pans until bottoms and sides of cups are evenly coated with wheat germ.
- Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla; mix well.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
- Pour batter into muffin cups, dividing evenly.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until filling is barely set.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan.
- Loosen with narrow spatula; lift out cheesecake bites.
- Cool 30 minutes on wire rack.
- Cover and chill.
- To serve: top each cheesecake bite with small pecan half.
- Microwave caramel topping on HIGH for about 10 seconds until spoonable.
- Spoon 1/2 tsp.
- in center of each cheesecake bite.
This recipe is easy! One bowl and you've got an impressive dessert to bring to a party. I made this in regular muffin tins - it is meant for mini-muffin tins - I liked the bigger size of the cakes, the cook-time was the same, although I'd knock a couple minutes off next time for a creamier texture. People couldn't believe that the crust was plain wheat germ. They were a big hit.