1 hr 30 mins
The ad that I found this in recipe says, "Add some Ooh La La!" to your "fa la la!" I reckon this recipe may just do that!!!! (Cook time includes cooling time)(Thank you Kretschmer Wheat Germ!)
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2With paper towel, generously coat muffin cups with margarine.
- 3Divide wheat germ evenly among muffin cups; gently shake pans until bottoms and sides of cups are evenly coated with wheat germ.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
- 6Add sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla; mix well.
- 7Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
- 8Pour batter into muffin cups, dividing evenly.
- 9Bake 12-15 minutes or until filling is barely set.
- 10Cool 10 minutes in pan.
- 11Loosen with narrow spatula; lift out cheesecake bites.
- 12Cool 30 minutes on wire rack.
- 13Cover and chill.
- 14To serve: top each cheesecake bite with small pecan half.
- 15Microwave caramel topping on HIGH for about 10 seconds until spoonable.
- 16Spoon 1/2 tsp.
- 17in center of each cheesecake bite.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Bites
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.4
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 58.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g