Prep 20 mins
Cook 48 mins
From Kellogs. Looks delicious!
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2⁄3 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- In food processor, combine cereal, brown sugar and margarine. Process until it becomes fine crumbs. Press into bottom and halfway up sides of 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350°F about 8 minutes.
- In small bowl mix together chocolate chips and pecans. Remove 1/4 cup; set aside for topping. Sprinkle remainder of mixture over baked crust.
- In large bowl with electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar on medium until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in salt, vanilla and sour cream. Pour into prepared crust.
- Return to oven. Bake about 40 minutes or until set in center and pulls away from edges. Remove from oven and immediately run knife around edge to prevent cracking. Cool 1 hour; remove outer ring. Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Cut into wedges, place on serving plates. Sprinkle tops with a little of the reserved chocolate/pecan mixture and drizzle each with 1 tbsp caramel topping.