Prep 45 mins
Cook 35 mins
So easy and good.
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) Heath candy bars
- Bake cake as directed.
- When it comes out of the oven while hot poke holes into cake.
- Pour caramel topping on top, spread until it all soaks in,.
- When cake is cool add Cool Whip.
- Crush Heath bars and sprinkle on top.
- Keep in fridge until served.