1/1 Photo of Chocolate Caramel Brownies
Janice Gill's Note:
If you like Turtles you'll love these brownies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel paper off caramels and place in a microwave-safe bowl.
- 2Stir in 1/2 cup evaporated milk.
- 3Heat and stir until all caramels are melted.
- 4This is the caramel sauce.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- 6In a large mixing bowl, mix together cake mix, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, melted butter, and chopped pecans.
- 7Place 1/2 of the batter in prepared baking pan. Bake 8 minutes.
- 8Place the remaining batter into the fridge.
- 9Remove brownies from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- 10Drizzle caramel sauce over chocolate chips.
- 11Remove brownie mix from refrigerator.
- 12Using a teaspoon, makesmall balls with the batter and smash flat.
- 13Very carefully, place on top of the Carmel sauce until the top is completely covered.
- 14Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- 15Remove and let cool.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Caramel Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.8
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.4 mg
- Sodium 458.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 46.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g