If you like Turtles you'll love these brownies
Make and share this Chocolate Caramel Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Peel paper off caramels and place in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir in 1/2 cup evaporated milk.
- Heat and stir until all caramels are melted.
- This is the caramel sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cake mix, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, melted butter, and chopped pecans.
- Place 1/2 of the batter in prepared baking pan. Bake 8 minutes.
- Place the remaining batter into the fridge.
- Remove brownies from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over chocolate chips.
- Remove brownie mix from refrigerator.
- Using a teaspoon, makesmall balls with the batter and smash flat.
- Very carefully, place on top of the Carmel sauce until the top is completely covered.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.