Redneck Epicurean's Note:
One of my high school girlfriends used to make this for us when we'd get together and hang out. It is easy enough to throw together and fancy enough to take anywhere.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt butter and chocolate squares in a microwave-safe bowl. Add sugar and eggs and stir until well-blended. Mix in flour until moistened and fold in nuts. Spread in a 9x13 pan lined with non-stick foil.
- 3Bake 30-35 minutes, or just until done. Do Not Overbake!
- 4Meanwhile, place the unwrapped caramels and milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt completely, starting with 45 seconds at 70 percent power, then stirring. Microwave at 30 second intervals until completely smooth. Spread over brownies.
- 5Sprinkle with chocolate morsels. Cool in the pan.
- 6Lift out using the foil as handles and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Caramel Brownie Bliss
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.8
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.6 mg
- Sodium 123.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g