Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A recipe i found on another recipe site.
- 16 ounces caramel topping, dip
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 ounces milk chocolate chips
- Prehat oven to 350.
- Coat a 9x13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix and oatmeal.
- Cut in peanut butter until mixture looks like fine crumbs.
- Beat egg with milk; add to crumb mixture,stirring until well mixed.
- Save 3/4 cup of mixture.
- Press remainder into the bottom of the pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add caramel dip and beat until well mixed.
- Spread on top of crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle chocolate pieces on top with the remaining crumbs. Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool completely; cut into bars and serve.