Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 medium apples
- 2 popsicle sticks
- 18 riesen's chewy chocolate-covered caramel candies
- 29.58 ml heavy whipping cream
- 59.14 ml dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- Wash and dry apples; remove stems. Insert Popsicle sticks into apples. Place on a buttered baking sheet; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt caramels and cream over low heat until smooth, stirring occasionally. Place peanuts in shallow dish; set aside.
- Working quickly, dip each apple into hot caramel mixture to completely coat, then dip the bottom and sides into peanuts. Place on prepared pan; let stand until set.