Chocolate and coffee is such a wonderful combination! From Taste of Home's "Cooking for 2" premiere issue. I'll be trying this one very soon. Cooling time not included in prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve coffee in hot water in a saucepan and add the milk, cocoa and butter.
- 2Cook and stir over medium-low heat 'til blended.
- 3Remove from heat, transfer to a large bowl and cool completely.
- 4In a small mixing bowl beat whipping cream and cinnamon 'til stiff peaks form. Fold 1/4 of the whipped cream mixture into the cocoa mixture, then fold in the rest of the whipped cream mixture.
- 5Spoon into dessert dishes and top with additional whipped cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cappuccino Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 844.1
- Calories from Fat 566
- Total Fat 62.9 g
- Saturated Fat 39.3 g
- Cholesterol 220.4 mg
- Sodium 238.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 55.8 g
- Protein 12.9 g