Recipe by shells75
I've made this several times and it always gets great reviews, although it's more of a chocolate cake because you can barely taste the coffee. I got this off of a Dannon's yogurt cup.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coffee or 2 tablespoons espresso powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips or 1 cup regular chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
- cinnamon, and or cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl combine yogurt, milk, cake mix, eggs, coffee and cinnamon, mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pour batter into prepared cake pan (greased and lightly floured).
- Bake according to directions on package.
- When cake is cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar mixed with a little cinnamon and cocoa powder.