Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great summertime treat (or anytime treat!). Makes 2 large servings, or 4 smaller ones.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 2 (2 -3 ounce) Twix candy bars (or other candy bar) or 2 (2 -3 ounce) Milky Way bars (or other candy bar) or 2 (2 -3 ounce) Reese's Peanut Butter cups (or other candy bar)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses; serve immediately.
Actually the way I made it, it makes 1 very large serving & easily consumed, too! I left out the ice cubes, chilled the sweetened condensed milk & used the Milky Way bars ~ SO, SO TASTY for any kid who has a sweet tooth, regardless of age! Thanks for the GREAT SHAKE! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Kid-friendly Recipe Cooking Tag]