Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rich pie-like chocolate pudding and cheesecake dessert. Family favorite.
- 2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package whipped topping
- 8 Heath candy bars or 8 Skor candy bars
- 3 cups milk, cold
- 2 (4 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- In 9x13 inch pan, mix crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter.
- Press firmly into bottom of pan.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining 1/4 cup sugar with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently stir in half of whipped topping.
- Spread mixture evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of chopped candy bars over cream cheese layer.
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 1 minute.
- Pour over chopped candy bar layer.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 of chopped candy bars.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.