Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
Found it on internet 3 years ago, but I don't remember exactly where! Easy, fast and a lot of chocolate!
- 500 g bitter chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup Martini bianco
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper or 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- Melt the chocolate in a pot and add cream and the martini. Mix them well.
- Add the pepper and the nuts. Mix again.
- Place baking paper on the counter and using a teaspoon, drop a small amount of the chocolate.
- When finished, dust the candies with a dash of pepper or ground ginger.
- Let them cool for 15 minutes and them put them in the fridge for one hour.