Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Made this recipe in a baking class years ago. It's so sinful. When you take your first bite, the liquid center oozes out and makes its own sauce. I serve this with a strawberry coulis and a dab of creme fraiche.
- Preheat oven to 450 Fahrenheit.
- Butter and flour six four ounce ramekins.
- Over a double boiler melt the butter and chocolate together.
- Beat the eggs, egg yolks and sugar, until light colored and thick.
- Whisk the chocolate mixture into the egg/sugar mixture, and then whisk in the flour, until just combined.
- Divide the batter between the ramekins, and bake for 6 or 7 minuntes.
- Invert onto a serving plate, top with whatever garnishes you like.
- Seve Immediately.