Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This cake is so rich and tastes like you worked on it for hours. When I bake this and carry it to work, it does not last long. Very simple and quick to make. Enjoy
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix (Betty Crocker preferred)
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream cheese frosting (Betty Crocker preferred)
- 1 (15 ounce) can milk chocolate frosting (Betty Crocker preferred)
- Mix cake by directions on box.
- Bake in 9x13 cake pan.
- Cool and cut cake in half-lengthwise.
- Frost bottom of cake with cream cheese icing.
- Cover with top of cake and frost with the milk chocolate icing.
- (I put both icings in the microwave for a few seconds before putting on the cake.) This cake is wonderful and people will think you have spent much time preparing.
I am assuming that when you say to frost the bottom of the cake, you mean the first layer. You may want to clarify that in your recipe.