Chocolate Cake W/ Chocolate Glaze
- Mix all ingredients together, except boiling water.
- Mix well. Gradually add boiling water and continue to mix well.
- Oil and flour a jelly roll, 9x13, or cupcake pan.
- Pour mixture in pan and drop pan on counter to get air bubbles out of mixture.
- Bake at 375F for 20-30 minutes.
- For Glaze: combine 2/3 cup evaporated milk, 1/4 cup butter, 16 large marshmallows and 1 1/3 cup sugar in a sauce pan. Cook until marshmallows have melted and then 2 to 3 minutes longer stirring constantly. Remove from heat, add 1 tsp.vanilla and 1 cup chocolate chips. Stir until melted. Let cool, then pour on cake.