Ben's Mom's Note:
This is my favorite chocolate cake recipe from a good friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together, except boiling water.
- 2Mix well. Gradually add boiling water and continue to mix well.
- 3Oil and flour a jelly roll, 9x13, or cupcake pan.
- 4Pour mixture in pan and drop pan on counter to get air bubbles out of mixture.
- 5Bake at 375F for 20-30 minutes.
- 6For Glaze: combine 2/3 cup evaporated milk, 1/4 cup butter, 16 large marshmallows and 1 1/3 cup sugar in a sauce pan. Cook until marshmallows have melted and then 2 to 3 minutes longer stirring constantly. Remove from heat, add 1 tsp.vanilla and 1 cup chocolate chips. Stir until melted. Let cool, then pour on cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cake W/ Chocolate Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.5
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 146.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g