1/1 Photo of Chocolate Cake Roll
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 5 large eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves, plus 3 tbsps, divided
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1HEAT oven to 350°F Line 15x10-inch jelly roll pan with wax paper. Coat with no-stick cooking spray with flour.
- 2BEAT egg yolks in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until lemon colored. Gradually beat in sugar. Add flour, cocoa and vanilla. Blend until smooth. Beat egg whites in small bowl until stiff, but not dry. Fold into chocolate mixture. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- 3BAKE 15 to 17 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Invert pan onto towel dusted with powdered sugar. Remove wax paper. Roll up with towel from short end. Cool completely.
- 4COMBINE whipped topping and 1/3 cup preserves. Unroll cake. Spread with topping mixture. Re-roll without towel. Chill 30 minutes.
- 5STIR 3 tablespoons preserves with strawberries. Cut cake roll into slices. Top with strawberry mixture.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cake Roll
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.3
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 39.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves