Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cream Cheese Chocolate Cake Roll taken form Kraft Foods website.
- 6 baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate, squares
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 3 cups Cool Whip Topping, divided
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray 15X10X1 inch pan with cooking spray. Line with waxed paper; spray with additional cooking spray.
- Microwave 3 chocolate squares and butter in medium microwaveable bowl on High 1-1/2 to 2 minute or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add granulated sugar; mix well. Beat eggs in large bowl with mixer on high speed 3 minute or until thickened. Blend in chocolate mixture. Add 1/4 cup flour and baking soda; beat just until blended. Add remaining flour alternately with water, beating well after each addition. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bak 15 minute or until top of cake springs back when touched; sprinkle with 1/4 cup powdered sugar. Immediately invert cake onto clean towel; remove pan. Carefully peel off paper. Starting at one short side, roll up cake and towel together; cool completely on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining powdered sugar in medium bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups COOL WHIP.
- Unroll cake carefully; remove towel. Spread cream cheese mixture onto cake, completely covering top of cake. Roll up cake; place, seam side down, on platter.
- Microwave remaining chocolate and remaining COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minute or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 1 minute Cool 2 min.; spread onto cake. Refrigerate 1 hour.