Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very simple recipe I collected. I have never made it, but it is so simple and sounds like a cozy treat!
- 2 1⁄2 cups light cream
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 6 teaspoons cornflour
- 3 -5 drops peppermint extract
- 1 small chocolate sponge cake, cubed
- Combine the cream and sugar in saucepan; heat gently until almost boiling.
- Blend cornflour smoothly with 1 tablespoon water; add to cream and continue to heat.
- Stir constantly, until thickened.
- Add peppermint extract, then pour into a fondue pot.
- Chop cake into cubes; dip into fondue.