Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Sometimes you just need a single serving of chocolate-y goodness!
Make and share this Chocolate Cake in a Cup in 5 Minutes! recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, sugar and cocoa: Spoon in 1 egg.
- Pour in milk and oil, and mix well.
- Put in microwave for 3 minutes on maximum power. (1000watt)
- Wait until it stops rising and sets in the mug.
- Tip contents out of mug onto saucer and enjoy with cream jam or yoghurt yum!
Made this for a quick chocolate fix. Had enough chocolate since I also added chocolate chips, but I didn't particularly like the texture of it.
This was cakey and not as good as I hoped for. I will try again another time with margarine instead of oil. Also I didn't have self rising flour and used a substitute flour for it. On the other hand my 3 yo loved making it and loved eating it.
Made this but cooked it in a 400F oven in a oven proof dish. Came out like a lava cake!! Yummm