Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
After finding a great quick cake in a cup recipe I decided to make it gluten free and it turned out great.
- 4 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- In a large coffee cup mix together dry ingredients. Stir in wet ingredients. Mix well. Add chocolate chips. Put the cup in the microwave for 3 minutes high power. Let sit for a minute or two to cool just a bit and enjoy.
- We enjoyed this plain but you could always put a gluten free frosting or powdered sugar on the top.
Heaven! I made this tonight after craving something chocolatey all day. This is so good and rich and super chocolatey, reminds me more of a really good brownie. I made it in a single serve baking dish instead of a coffee cup and it's huge! This one will be a favorite go-to sweet tooth emergency dessert for me. Thanks for sharing the recipe Chef, I am highly appreciative!
I made this recipe with a friend the other night, and we LOVED IT!!!<br/>It was super quick, super easy, and DELICIOUS!!!!<br/>It was so chocolatey, a bit like the cousin of chocolate pudding :)<br/>We LOVED it, and we reccomend it to anyone who likes chocolate!!!
Wanted a quick recipe and found this. We were so excited! We were disappointed though. The cake was very spongy and had a bitter taste. But, adding more chocolate chips definitely made it taste better. Next time, I would use a pinch of baking powder to lift it. Not sure why it was so spongy, maybe the gluten free flour?