Recipe by Baker #831774
A recipe i made when whipping up some cupcakes with a friend. They turned out really light and they tasted great.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) betty crocker chocolate cake mix, prepare with
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups water or 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 (40 g) package chocolate instant pudding
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup oats
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre Heat Oven to 350.
- Prepare cake mix as instructed.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Mix 1-2 minutes with electric mixer (mixture might be lumpy thats okay). Fill baking cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15 - 17 minutes, test with toothpick.
- Cool and decorate with vanilla or chocolate icing.