This recipe is posted in request. I found it in a booklet published by Splenda. I have not tried it, so I hope you will enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix tog splenda, flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; and set aside.
- 2Beat tog margarine, eggs and vanilla for 1 minute.
- 3Add applesauce and beat until blended.
- 4Add flour mixture and nuts until blended.
- 5Spread evenly in a greased 8 inch square cake pan.
- 6Bake at 350 defF for about 15 minutes or until tester inserted in centre comes out clean.
- 7Cool on rack.
- 8Store in a coverd container in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cake Brownies With Splenda
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.6
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 112.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: