Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Choolate lovers will enjoy this. Nice to serve dinner guests.
- 3 eggs
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 package sugar-free instant chocolate
- Beat eggs.
- Stir in cake mix (dry).
- add cherry pie filling and oil.
- Mix until blended.
- Spread in greased pan.
- Bake 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- When done surfaceof cake will be bumpy.
- Cool completely.
- Prepare pudding as directed.
- Let set for 5 min, until thickened.
- Spread over cooled cake.
- Store covered in refrigerator.