1/1 Photo of Chocolate Cake
This is a delicious and easy chocolate cake to make. Try It!!
My Private Note
round p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease three 9 inch round cake pans.
- 3In a medium bowl combine the boiling water with the cocoa powder; whisk until smooth and cool.
- 4Sift together the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- 5In large bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffly.
- 6Beat in eggs one at time; add vanilla.
- 7Add the flour mixture, alternately with the cocoa mixture, to the butter mixture.
- 8Spread batter evenly between prepared pans.
- 9Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.8
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 102.6 mg
- Sodium 351.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 37.7 g
- Protein 6.6 g