- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder (Nesquik)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (special dark Hershey's)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- mix well the sugar, eggs and butter.
- add milk and mix more.
- add the flour and mix it until it is uniform
- Add the chocolate, the baking powder and the vanilla and mix it for awhile.
- Pour the cake batter into greased 13 x 9 cake pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes in 350-degree oven.