Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe is very easy to make. I like it because it taste good and easy to make and my family likes it so much. However you can reduce the cocoa powder if you like.
- 4 eggs
- 250 g extra finely granulated sugar or 250 g caster sugar
- 200 g all-purpose flour
- 225 g margarine
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 140 ml warm water
- Beat butter and margarine till creamy. Add in the eggs one at a time, beat well after each addition.
- Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda. Add to the egg mixture alternate with the mixture of cocoa. Mix well until all incorporated.
- Pour the mixture in the in the 8 x 8in square baking tin, that have been greased and top with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven of 170degrees Celcius for 50 minutes.