1/2 Photos of Chocolate, Butterscotch, Pb Rice Krispies Treats
Hungry Chefs's Note:
Born with a Rice Krispie treat in my hand, you better believe I know my Krispies. Even if you are not a Rice Krispie fan, this will become one of your regular "goody" recipes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix peanut butter, Karo syrup, and sugar in a pot, and bring to a slight boil. Stir until creamy.
- 2Take mixture off the burner, and mix with Rice Krispies cereal.
- 3Spread mixture in 13 x 9 inch pan.
- 4Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together in microwave (start with 1-2 minutes, then, stirring intermittently, 30-second intervals until melted).
- 5Spread melted chips over Rice Krispie mixture.
- 6Refrigerate until chocolate-butterscotch mixture hardens (very quick, about 30 minutes).
- 7Cut into 2x2-inch squares. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate, Butterscotch, Pb Rice Krispies Treats
Serving Size: 1 (1307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.4
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g