Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a recipe that my mom gave to me. They are my husbands favorite! Different, but VERY, VERY good!
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 5 cups chow mein noodles
- Melt chips over double boiler.
- Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallows and noodles.
- Stir to coat.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Chill in fridge.
- Store in airtight container in fridge.
We loved the flavor. I skipped the marshmallows and added 1 cup of nuts. Now that's how I grew up eating them!
We used to have these growing up, but I don't remember the marshmallows in them. I bet they would be great. I'll have to make up a batch and see if my son likes them as much as I did when I was a kid. Thanks for posting, Kzim!
Reminds me of my childhood. Thank you for posting this. When my Mom passed away, we were unable to find all her "old" tried and true recipes. Thank you so very much! ~ Wendy