Recipe by BecR
An oldy but a goodie. This is a special treat for the holidays, or anytime! From the 1970s. Only three ingredients, and no baking required.
- 12 ounces granola cereal (about three quarters of a box of Quaker Natural Granola Oats, Honey & Raisins )
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chips over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Add the cereal and stir until coated.
- Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper and allow to cool. (I cool mine in the fridge.).
- Cover tightly to store. (I keep it in the fridge and take it out shortly before serving).