An oldy but a goodie. This is a special treat for the holidays, or anytime! From the 1970s. Only three ingredients, and no baking required.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces granola cereal (about three quarters of a box of Quaker Natural Granola Oats, Honey & Raisins )
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
- 1Melt the chips over low heat, stirring constantly.
- 2Add the cereal and stir until coated.
- 3Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper and allow to cool. (I cool mine in the fridge.).
- 4Cover tightly to store. (I keep it in the fridge and take it out shortly before serving).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Butterscotch Granola Candy
Serving Size: 1 (1025 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g