1/3 Photos of Chocolate Butterscotch Graham Cookies
For a Christmas look, add chopped coloured red and green maraschino cherries if desired. these cookies will be sure to become a favorite of yours!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder.
- 3In a bowl beat milk and butter until smooth.
- 4Add in the crumb mixture; mix well.
- 5Stir in chips, coconut and walnut.
- 6Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 8Cool for 2-3 minutes.
- 9Remove to wire rack.
- 10Store loosely, covered at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Butterscotch Graham Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.6
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 86.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g