Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
For a Christmas look, add chopped coloured red and green maraschino cherries if desired. these cookies will be sure to become a favorite of yours!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder.
- In a bowl beat milk and butter until smooth.
- Add in the crumb mixture; mix well.
- Stir in chips, coconut and walnut.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack.
- Store loosely, covered at room temperature.
Delicious!! So easy to prepare and so enjoyeable!! Thanks Kit - another winner here!! :)
These cookies are fabulous! I saw Redsie's photos and knew I had to make these cookies. I added some chopped maraschino cherries to my batter and my DH just had a fit. He loved them!and I do too. I was very pleased with the ingredients. Very easy to make and just outstanding in flavor. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful recipe!!