- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder.
- In a bowl beat milk and butter until smooth.
- Add in the crumb mixture; mix well.
- Stir in chips, coconut and walnut.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack.
- Store loosely, covered at room temperature.