Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided use
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- In 2-cup glass measure with handle, combine butterscotch chips and 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk; set aside.
- In 1-quart glass measure with handle, combine chocolate chips, remaining sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Cook on high for 1 minute; stir until chips are melted.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Spread evenly in aluminum foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
- Melt butterscotch chips on high for 45 seconds; stir until chips are melted.
- Spread evenly over chocolate layer.
- Chill 3 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
WOW! This fudge is incredible! It was ridiculously easy to make, and it is perfect - taste, texture, everything. Thanks for posting this!