Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These cookies are the best of both chocolate & butterscotch all in one!!
Make and share this Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- *Heat oven to 375-degrees F. Place sheets of foil on countertop for cooling cookies.
- *Combine 2/3 cup shortening and brown sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended. Beat in eggs.
- *Add cake mix gradually at low speed. Mix until well blended. Stir in cereal, butterscotch chips, chocolate chunks, chocolate chips and nuts. Stir until well blended.
- *Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Flatten slightly. Shape sides to form circle, if necessary.
- *Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. 'DO NOT OVERBAKE'. Cool cookies 2 minutes on baking sheets. Remove cookies to foil to cool completely.