1/4 Photos of Chocolate Butterscotch Chip Cookies
F-16 momma's Note:
I could only find similar recipes using cake mix, so I thought I'd share a more "homemade" version of these yumm-o cookies. These are very chocolatey...just the way I like 'em. I guess you could also use chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, or anything else instead of the butterscotch, but this is how we likes 'em done.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa in mixing bowl.
- 3Beat butter, both sugars, and vanilla until creamy.
- 4Beat in eggs.
- 5Gradually add flour mix.
- 6Stir in butterscotch chips.
- 7Drop by large tablespoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake 9-11 minutes, or until slightly set.
- 9Cool on cookie sheets another 2 min, than remove to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Butterscotch Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.5
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 158.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g