I could only find similar recipes using cake mix, so I thought I'd share a more "homemade" version of these yumm-o cookies. These are very chocolatey...just the way I like 'em. I guess you could also use chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, or anything else instead of the butterscotch, but this is how we likes 'em done.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa in mixing bowl.
- Beat butter, both sugars, and vanilla until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mix.
- Stir in butterscotch chips.
- Drop by large tablespoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 9-11 minutes, or until slightly set.
- Cool on cookie sheets another 2 min, than remove to wire racks.