Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe comes from the January/'04 issue of "In Style" magazine. Prep time is for measuring ingredients. Cook time is for melting the morsels.
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 cups corn flakes
- 2⁄3 cup butterscotch chips, melted
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Lightly coat 8" x 8" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In saucepan bring corn syrup and sugar to boil; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat; add peanut butter and cornflakes.
- Spread mixture evenly in pan; smooth butterscotch on top.
- When cool, drizzle with chocolate.