1 hr 15 mins
From the 2006 Robin Hood Baking Festival booklet. Moist and delicious with chocolate and toffee in every bite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (200 g) package toffee pieces
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 10" Bundt pan.
- 3Combine the toffee bits, chocolate chips, pecans and brown sugar in a bowl; set aside.
- 4Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 5Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 6Beat in the vanilla.
- 7In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into the butter mixture alternately with the buttermilk, making 3 additions of dry ingredients and 2 additions of buttermilk.
- 8Spread 1/3 of the batter into the prepared pan.
- 9Sprinkle with 1/3 of the toffee bits mixture.
- 10Continue with 2 more layers of batter and filling, ending with filling.
- 11Bake in the centre of the preheated oven for 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- 12Cool in the pan on a rack for 20 minutes.
- 13Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Buttercrunch Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.0
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 273.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 32.6 g
- Protein 5.8 g