Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yields: Icing for 1 two or three layer 9-inch cake or 24 cupcakes
Make and share this Chocolate Buttercream recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium-size bowl, beat the butter until creamy, about 3 minutes.
- Add the milk carefully and beat until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate and beat well.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat for 3 minutes.
- Gradually add the confectioner's sugar and beat until creamy and
- desired consistency.
- NOTES & TIPS:.
- VARIATIONS: __Mocha Buttercream. Add 2-3 teaspoons instant espresso powder.
- after adding the confectioners' sugar and continue with the recipe.