Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from CD Kitchen, is great on pancakes, waffles or crumpets!
Make and share this Chocolate Butter recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted after measuring
- Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth and well blended.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes, or until firm and cold.
- You can then form it into 2 sticks or other shapes.
Yummy!! Easily put together - DH uses this instead of the deadly Dutch choclolate spread he used to purchase in the Netherlands. He told me to say that he'll never buy that stuff again because this is so much better. Thanks for posting. Made for 1-2-3-Hits.
We tried this butter on our Sunday's pancakes. I have three chocoholics here,I being the only one who's watching the calories. Thumbs up from all the ones addicted to chocolate. I,the culinary expert in this family,liked the vanilla,which brought a subtle flavor. Thanks for sharing.