Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Why not have a chocolate butter? Can you imagine how wonderful it will taste on a slice of egg bread toast? I tasted it as I made it but from then on I resisted.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, cut into tablespoons
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) Godiva dark chocolate bars
- 1 1⁄4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or 2 teaspoons almond extract
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate.
- Add sugar, salt and vanilla or almond extract, stirring constantly with wooden spoon until smooth and well blended.
- Transfer to serving dish and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Remove from refrigerator about 15 minutes before serving.