Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 cups grated coconut
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 198 1⁄2 g cans Nestle sweetened condensed milk
- 150 g melted dark cooking chocolate
- marshmallows (for decoration)
- Comine first 4 ingredients, reserving 2 tsps.
- of melted dark cooking chocolate.
- Shape into small egg shapes.
- Place 2 silver balls on each bunny for eyes.
- Bake on greased baking trays in a medium temperature oven (180 deg C) for 12-15 minutes, until done.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Cut marshmallows for ears and tails and secure with reserved melted chocolate.