Chocolate Bundt Cake With Frosting Inside!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix, made according to package directions
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (15 ounce) can coconut pecan frosting
- confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- Make cake according to package directions.
- Add can of frosting to the cake batter.
- Pour into Bundt pan and bake for 50-65 minutes or until pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- You do have to bake this a little longer than the package directs.
- Cool slightly and turn onto baking rack.
- When cooled, dust with sifted powdered sugar.