Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This cake sounds yummy. I have never tried it and am posting it by request. I can't wait to make it though!!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix, made according to package directions
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (15 ounce) can coconut pecan frosting
- confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- Make cake according to package directions.
- Add can of frosting to the cake batter.
- Pour into Bundt pan and bake for 50-65 minutes or until pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- You do have to bake this a little longer than the package directs.
- Cool slightly and turn onto baking rack.
- When cooled, dust with sifted powdered sugar.
I put chopped pecans in the bundt cake pan before putting in the batter.
I've made this cake several times and it's always moist. I've also tried using different cake mix flavors... always a hit!
Just made this today. Very moist. You get the hint of the coconut. Husband said to definately keep this one.