Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This cake sounds yummy. I have never tried it and am posting it by request. I can't wait to make it though!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- Make cake according to package directions.
- Add can of frosting to the cake batter.
- Pour into Bundt pan and bake for 50-65 minutes or until pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- You do have to bake this a little longer than the package directs.
- Cool slightly and turn onto baking rack.
- When cooled, dust with sifted powdered sugar.
I've made this cake several times and it's always moist. I've also tried using different cake mix flavors... always a hit!
Just made this today. Very moist. You get the hint of the coconut. Husband said to definately keep this one.
this was such a greatrecipie so moist and wonderful it was like the best chocolate coffee cake ever thank you Karen =^..^= love it love loveit!!!