Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 5 mins
This cake sounds yummy. I have never tried it and am posting it by request. I can't wait to make it though!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- Make cake according to package directions.
- Add can of frosting to the cake batter.
- Pour into Bundt pan and bake for 50-65 minutes or until pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- You do have to bake this a little longer than the package directs.
- Cool slightly and turn onto baking rack.
- When cooled, dust with sifted powdered sugar.