1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 5 mins
This cake sounds yummy. I have never tried it and am posting it by request. I can't wait to make it though!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- 3Make cake according to package directions.
- 4Add can of frosting to the cake batter.
- 5Pour into Bundt pan and bake for 50-65 minutes or until pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6You do have to bake this a little longer than the package directs.
- 7Cool slightly and turn onto baking rack.
- 8When cooled, dust with sifted powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Bundt Cake With Frosting Inside!
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.6
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 444.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 31.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g